An in-home learning experience with instructor
Rick Stack including live online interactive webinars.
Sec A Webinars - 7:30 PM EST - Oct 3,10,17,24,31,Nov 7
Course Fee - $150
This six week facilitated online course is an intensive immersion and experiential exploration into some of the most important concepts and methodology presented in the Seth material. It will include a variety of Seth’s "consciousness expansion" and "inner sense" exercises, belief work, dream work, weekly Seth reading assignments, interactive online communication with fellow students, a weekly live online class with the instructor and online videos. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions using a microphone and headset, and participate in a virtual classroom setting from their own computer. Topics and assigned activities will include:
• Practice with Seth’s exercises for connecting with the wisdom of the inner self and exploring inner reality.
• Conscious creation –The day to day practice of using your unlimited energy to create your ideal life.
• The effective manipulation of beliefs, thoughts, emotions and expectations.
• Letting Go- Joining with the Spontaneous Self
• The "inner senses" and our capacity for "Direct Comprehension".
• Expanding your concept of identity and becoming a "new, larger" you.
• Reconnecting with the source of your being
• How to break free from stubborn cultural limiting belief systems.
• Dreams as a doorway to inner knowledge and power.
• Stepping out of the official line of consciousness and moving to a more expansive and empowering way of life.
• Tuning into “higher” states of consciousness, simultaneous time, reincarnational selves,
• Seth’s recommended sleep schedule & more.
About the Instructor
Rick Stack, M.S. Ed., was a student of Seth & Jane Roberts and personally attended over 100 Seth sessions given in Jane Roberts' classes in Elmira, NY. He is the President of New Awareness Network Inc., "The Seth Bookstore" (www.sethcenter.com) and publisher/editor of The Seth Audio Collection, The Early Sessions (Books 1-9 of the Seth Material), The Personal Sessions, and other books by Jane Roberts. Author of "Out Of Body Adventures" (Contemporary Books 1988), he has been teaching workshops on the Seth material, Dreams, Out of Body Experiences and metaphysics throughout the United States and abroad for over 35 years. He has been on the faculty of many schools throughout the United States and has appeared on numerous radio and television shows. Over a 20 year period Rick worked with Jane's husband Rob Butts on the publication of previously unpublished Seth material. His current projects include being on the board of advisors for The World Peace Festival Berlin, and a global outreach program to educate and introduce people to the Seth material (www.sethlearningcenter.org)and www.sethinstitute.org
For more information or Registration go to www.sethcenter.com